Dr.Max Group operates almost 2,300 pharmacies in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Poland, Serbia, and Italy. We are also operating leading e-commerce platforms in some of our markets. In addition, we are active in wholesale and marketing and sales businesses. Dr.Max has witnessed tremendous business expansion in the recent years. Since 2017, we more than doubled the number of pharmacies and tripled the total revenues. The expansion took place both in long-term Dr.Max markets and new market entries in Romania, Serbia, Italy, Bulgaria and Hungary. As the Group HQ team is currently growing, we are searching for an experienced M&A Specialist to join Dr.Max Group headquarters located in Prague. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you. As an M&A Specialist in Dr.Max Group headquarters M&A department you will be involved in various M&A and business development projects.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Providing key support to Dr.Max Group M&A team and Dr.Max shareholders (i.e. Penta Investments) with respect to the decision-making process regarding new expansion/investment projects
- Building and maintaining detailed understanding of market dynamics, regulations, competitors, etc.
- Assistance with market and target analysis
- Gathering data and analyzing the outcomes of the due diligence process
- Building detailed valuation models – elaborating detailed business plans with key value drivers, preparing DCF, multiples, return analysis (IRR, payback, etc.)
- Assistance with preparation of key documents for internal decision-making processes
- Assistance with structuring of the transaction
- Assistance with M&A transaction process (e.g. selection of advisors, offers, request lists, due diligence, transaction documentations, etc.)
- Preparing post acquisition performance reviews (annual and monthly investment reviews)
- Supporting management team and departments heads with in-depth analysis
What do we expect from you?
- 2-5 years of experience in valuation, private equity, M&A or management consultancy
- CFA (advantage)
- In depth experience and knowledge in valuation
- Good knowledge of local and international accounting standards and finance areas
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and excellent modelling skills in Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and make independent decisions through detailed analysis and review
- Pro-active approach
- Very good time-management skills, decision making ability
- Highly diligent and structured
- Fluent in English language
What do we offer?
- Working for the 3rd largest pharma retail group company in Europe
- Be part of the projects that make an impact and shape the strategic future of Dr.Max Group
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal allowance, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you're interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com with subject "KI - M&A Specialist".