Full-time or Intern in Asset Management
Sirius Investments, a growing Prague-based asset management firm with 5 funds, over EUR 125mn. in assets under management and diversified investors‘ base of HNWIs, is seeking to employ junior investment analyst to assist with the investment process.
The ideal candidate will
- Have Strong Analytical Skills. Ability to dig deeper and to ask right questions. To identify the key factors. To Challenge others. General intellectual curiosity
- Be Able to Perform Financial Analysis. Understanding of four basic financial statements and relations between
- Understand Asset Valuation and Know Financial Instruments. General asset valuation principles. Basic
knowledge of financial instruments incl. derivatives.
- Show interest in Macroeconomic Analysis. Knowledge of relationships between major macro aggregates.
Interest in actual economic developments.
- Have Advanced Computer And Communication Skills. Advanced Excel Functions. Bloomberg. VBA. Proficient
English (written and oral).
The candidate should be interested in
- Career in Asset Management. Desire to understand the workings of the funds and asset management industry.
- Portfolio Management. Desire to understand the decisions, trade-offs etc. related to asset allocation and individual
asset selection in a diversified portfolio of investments.
- Exposure to Wide Range of Strategies. Off-market (Litigation finance. Life settlements. Private debt. Infrastructure
et al.) and Market strategies (Long/Short Equity. Capital arbitrage. Commodities. Global macro et al.)
- Travelling Globally. Investment conferences. Meeting other hedge fund managers.
- Fun, Dynamic, International Work Environment. Where performance and commitment are rewarded.
- Competitive Remuneration Based on and Rising with Ability. Fixed salary + annual bonus.
- Employment Benefits. Phone. Notebook. Meal contributions. Contributions to pension plan. Paid professional
training (CFA) and sport activities. Flexible working hours.
If interested, please submit your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are qualified to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Investment Analyst - KI".