Python, Git, Linux, a bit of mathematics and a good deal of interesting problems.
What will you do?
Build automated trading strategies running on stock exchanges around the globe. Learn how to turn a few lines of Python code into ‘magic’ that will trade billions. Design complex software architectures, solve difficult problems and discuss them with team-members. Help us make markets more efficient for millions of investors. Bring your own ideas and see them succeed, world-wide.
Perks and benefits
- Motivating profit share from the strategies you work on
- Friendly colleagues that will introduce you into the trading world
- Combination of office and home-office days
- Top floor office in the Palladium building with a large terrace and a beautiful view of the city
- Shower, changing room, nap rooms, and parking space for bicycle
- Fully stocked kitchen and a cozy lounge, where we often stay for a beer after work
- Multisport card and yoga lessons
- Regular company events and team-building activities
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and pension contribution
- Experience with complex systems development in Python
- Ability to learn fast and orient in a large code base
- SW engineering skills: testing, debugging, CI, Git
- Basic Linux command-line knowledge
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Balance between attention to detail and ability to design simple solutions
- Good command of English
You will get extra points for
- Knowledge of Python data science stack such as Pandas and NumPy
- Interest in trading
- Mathematical background or statistical skills
- Experience with machine learning
- High-performance skills such as Cython knowledge and profiling
- Experience with strong typing and Mypy checker
- Experience with Python’s asyncio library
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Quantitative developer - KI".
Our talks from conferences: