Our equity investment platform is looking for a bright and engaged INVESTMENT ANALYST to join our growing real estate team in our Prague office in a full-time role.
Working closely with the senior management and an investment manager of CROWDBERRY across Czech Republic and Slovakia, the candidate will be a key team member. They will participate in the whole real estate investment process from origination to execution, and also elements of asset management, until deal exit.
Our new team member shall be responsible for a set of business analytics tasks, representing Crowdberry externally to help drive the operational activities of the firm going forward. The candidate will be required to participate and contribute in the review of several different types of real estate transactions.
If you have a business acumen, possess financial skills, appreciate a flat corporate hierarchy and want to be a part of an open culture we would like to hear from you.
- Research of real estate data points used in the analysis of real estate transactions
- Active role in the preparation of cashflow investment and development returns models
- Involved in the preparation of key investment analysis documents for committee approval
- Involved in the preparation of client investment memorandums and other marketing documents
- Communication with investors, real estate developers and external consultants
- General real estate market, data research collection and related database management
- Active participation in the real estate investment process and deal structuring, with direct collaboration with the senior members of the team.
- Review of investment opportunities, marketing and client related activities – opportunity
- Mission: drive the impact of Crowdberry as an investment marketplace for real estate investments and help the economy to develop a strong economic backbone through a thriving Startup, SME and real estate environment
CROWDBERRY is a leading alternative investment platform operating in Czech Republic and Slovakia with partnerships established with the Private banking departments of Tatra Banka and Raiffeisenbank Czech Republic. We provide a professional marketplace for entrepreneurs and investors to enable growth for innovative companies as well as attractive investment opportunities for our capital providers. We advise and help to build new businesses with a mission to become a growth catalyst for the future economy.
- University degree, preferably in finance/banking/economics;
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience – ideally in real estate investment, corporate finance or consultancy;
- Market and (financial) data research skills with good attention to detail;
- Experience in financial modelling, ability to understand financial statements, reports and presentations;
- Fluent in Czech (or Slovak) and English (min. C1 level) is key as well as the ability to write to a high standard in the same languages;
- Intellectual curiosity with a twist of creativity;
- An individual who is has a flexible approach to work and enjoys challenges over routine;
- An entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude with a thirst for continuous learning;
- Active participation in an open-minded, creative and hard-working team.
- One of the most dynamic real estate investment teams in the Czech/Slovak markets that will turbo-charge your knowledge of property investment and development.
- Working with senior real estate professionals with strong track records, who importantly have experience of managing, coaching and helping other colleagues to develop their careers and knowledge.
- Competitive base salary with an interesting performance-based bonus element.
- A flexible approach to work, where group collaboration and results rank much higher than the traditional approach of “office based” only work.
- A work environment of being in and around new / innovative businesses and existing Czech and Slovak SMEs that have an international reach.
- Typical working and communication languages are Czech /Slovak and English
- Relocation to our other office is potentially possible (Bratislava) after a period of time.
- Flexible working hours with a pleasant and casual working environment within a modern city centre located office space.
- Intellectually intense but fun work with superb hands-on business exposure.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Investment Analyst - KI".