Coober Capital is a proprietary trading company that specializes in quantitative methods and strategies, situated in Prague, Czech Republic. Founded in 2012, the firm develops proprietary trading algorithms by using statistical methodology to identify non-random patterns in behaviours of markets. We trade automatically across major asset classes including equities, equity indices and commodities on various exchanges worldwide.
We are offering internships for 3-6 months.
What will your internship look like?
- You will work in an international team support our trading strategy developers and database administrators in their work by expanding our financial market databases
- You will get involved with various financial market data from Tick Prices, Corporate Actions and Financial News, as well as their processing and analysis
- You will be working with different data sources like Bloomberg, Refinitiv and many others on a daily basis
- You will apply and further develop your data science and programming skills
We are looking for people that have:
- Strong interest in capital markets, programming and data analysis
- Good programming skills in a programming language - preferably R or Python, Matlab
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to dig deep into new topics
- Basic SQL knowledge - statistical and machine learning skills are advantageous
- Possibility to work part-time or full-time (20-40 hours a week)
If you are interested send us your CV along with a few lines on your motivation to email@example.com with a subject "Internship-KI".