- Keen to acquire M&A and investment (PE/VC) skills and practice?
- Bored by large corporations for their politics, monotone tasks and limited exposure to deals and clients?
- Looking to challenge yourself in a corporate finance world?
Bonuvis is a specialised investment banking boutique offering substantial career opportunities. Compared to large M&A organisations in the Czech Republic, we offer much bigger exposure to various corporate finance situations and interaction with clients from day one. More importantly, due to our different approach to each mandate, we assess and review all businesses from investors' perspective, hence, every team member is requested to act as an investment professional at PE or VC fund. Our objective is to expose all team members to a variety of transaction types, roles and situations to enable steep and practical learning curve.
We are keen to meet and hire people with:
- Open mind and curiosity
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Initiative, pro-activity and hardworking attitude
Your responsibilities would include the following:
- Execution of individual work-streams: business plan, financial model, transaction documents, due diligence
- Company valuations (comparables, DCF, IRR/LBO analysis)
- Financial statement analysis and financial modelling
- Assisting in deal origination by screening and analysing new business opportunities
- Ownership and regular updates of various proprietary databases
Your experience should include:
- Business acumen and proven strong analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of finance (interpretation of financials / accounting) and financial modelling skills appropriate to your years of experience
- Working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Ability to formulate commentary on business and financial performance and to prepare various sections of transaction documents (teaser, investment memorandum, investor presentation)
- High proficiency in spoken and written Czech / Slovak and English
- Ability to deliver smart, accurate and reliable materials within objectives and deadlines
- 1-3 years of relevant (accounting/audit, controlling, business analysis or modelling, M&A, leveraged finance, investments) working experience (acquired also during internship or part-time job)
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Analyst,KI" by 30 November 2020. We will also consider candidates for part-time job (min 30h/week) with a transition to full-time within maximum 9 months.
To find out more about bonuvis, please visit www.bonuvis.com.