Oriens is a fast-growing investment firm with activities in Budapest and Prague, supported by some of the most prestigious international institutional investors and some of the world's wealthiest families. Our private equity fund has delivered industry beating returns by taking majority positions in established companies valued at around EUR 10-15 million and making them grow. In 2018 we have launched our next fund, with EUR 70m committed capital, that will target controlling stakes in small- and mid-cap manufacturing and services companies in CEE.
We are seeking a new analyst as a fully-fledged member of our investment team.
The ideal candidate:
- has at least a bachelor's degree in economics or finance,
- has 1-3 years relevant work experience (finance, M&A, consulting),
- possesses strong analytical and quantitative skills,
- has excellent verbal and written communication skills in Czech/Slovak and English,
- sets an example to colleagues with outstanding performance in all aspects of teamwork,
- has a good attention to detail,
- is open and committed to continuous learning, and
- has a desire for a long-term career in private equity.
The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- analyzing investment opportunities in the CEE region, mainly in Czech Republic and Slovakia,
- performing financial modelling and analysis, as well as research for investment opportunities
- participating in due diligences,
- taking part in projects aimed at introducing new strategies, plans, processes, or solutions in portfolio companies,
- liaising with the top and mid-management of one or more portfolio companies to prepare and present regular updates on the company,
- preparing regular valuation and reporting updates on one or more portfolio companies.
What we can offer:
- intellectually stimulating and very broad range of work,
- opportunity for long-term career development,
- support for further education at top universities (e.g. MIT, LSE),
- unique, friendly yet very professional culture of a small, closely-knit team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject "Investment Analyst, KI". Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to call our Head of Talent Management, Nóra Horváth (+36 70 362 9010). For further information on us, turn to our webpage: www.oriensim.com