Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified real estate companies in the United States. Founded in 1965, Lincoln currently has approximately 8,000 employees and operates in more than 200 cities across 32 states in the United States, with over $80 billion of AUM. Lincoln has relaunched its European operations in 2016 with its European HQ in Prague. Focusing on investments and selected development opportunities in the CEE and Western Europe, the new entity has recently acquired one of the largest development projects in the UK and multiple retail and office assets in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Position: Investment Analyst (Full-time, based in Prague)
- Evaluate investment opportunities in various real estate sectors.
- Collaborate on all aspects of due diligence and structuring of individual transactions, including financial modelling, property valuation, commercial due diligence, review and understand of all outcomes from legal, technical and financial/tax third-party advisors.
- Assist with obtaining an acquisition and/or development bank financing and refinancing.
- Prepare business plans and cash flow projections for new acquisition and existing portfolios.
- Conduct extensive market research, data collection and analysis related to potential investments, including management and updates of internal databases. Understand and follow real estate trends.
- Prepare presentations, investment summaries, deal briefs and investment reports.
- Closely co-operate with the Asset Management, Leasing and Project Management team.
- Ad-hoc analysis and tasks related to potential acquisitions and/or asset management.
- Build network within peers from real estate business (including competitors and due diligence suppliers).
- Strong academic background in finance and/or business administration and/or economics.
- Outstanding modelling skills, analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail.
- Excellent English and at least one of the CEE languages.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience from corporate finance or private equity is an advantage.
- Experience in commercial real estate is an advantage.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and the rightattitude.
What we offer:
- Unique experience from one of the largest real estate investmentfirms with highly-entrepreneurial attitude.
- Learning environment with extensive exposure to real estate sector and capitalmarkets.
- Exposure and co-operation with various financial institutions and investors in the European real estate sector.
In case you are interested in the position and the above criteria apply to you, please send your CV and a brief justification of your fit to firstname.lastname@example.org(subject: "Investment Analyst - KI"). Selected applicants will be invited for interviews.