Sirius Investments, a growing Prague-based asset management firm with EUR 100mn in assets under management and diversified investors' base of HNWIs, is seeking to employ junior analyst(s) to assist with the investment process.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have strong analytical skills. Ability to dig deeper and to ask the right questions. To identify the key factors. To Challenge others. Intellectual curiosity.
- Be Able to Perform Financial Analysis. Understanding of four basic financial statements and relations between them.
- Understand Asset Valuation and Know Financial Instruments. General asset valuation principles. Basic knowledge of financial instruments incl. derivatives.
- Show Interest in Macroeconomic Analysis. Knowledge of relationships between major macro aggregates. Interest in actual economic developments.
- Have Advanced Computer and Communication Skills. Advanced Excel Functions. VBA welcome. Proficient English (written and oral).
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE INTERESTED IN:
- Career in Asset Management. Desire to understand the workings of the funds and asset management industry.
- Portfolio Management. Desire to understand the decisions, trade-offs etc. related to asset allocation and individual asset selection in a diversified portfolio of investments.
- Exposure to Wide Range of Strategies. Alternatives. Fund of Funds. CTAs. Real Estate. Hedge Funds.
- Travelling Globally. North + South America, Asia, Africa. Investment conferences. Meeting other fund managers.
- Fun, Dynamic, International Work Environment. Where Performance and Commitment are rewarded.
- Competitive Remuneration Based on and Rising with Ability. Fixed Salary + Bonus.
- Employment Benefits. Phone. Notebook. Meal vouchers. Contributions to Pension Plan. Paid professional training (CFA) and Sport activities. Flexible working hours. Occasional Home Office.
Sirius Investments concentrates on the field of "Alternative Investments" which are investments in assets not usually traded on exchanges. The multi-national investment team works in the English language and invests globally.
Please submit your CV with an email (subject: "Investment Analyst, KI") explaining why you are qualified to the following address: email@example.com