Are you interested in real estate? Do you want to cooperate with the best experts in the field of commercial properties? Do you want to learn and gain a new valuable experience? If you answered yes, then join us!
CBRE is the world's leading commercial real estate services company. With over 440 offices across more than 64 countries, CBRE employs the best property advisors and managers in each market guaranteeing top quality advice to its customers.
Our Investment Properties team provides investment advice on, and executes the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets in the Czech Republic for domestic and international investors. Members of this team have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of Czech real estate transactions involving all sectors of commercial property. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of high-standing with excellent progression and development opportunities.
Your main responsibilities:
- Participating in the underwriting and due diligence of various investment and development opportunities
- Building real estate cash flow models and carrying out interrogation and audits of those models
- Scenario modelling to take account of the various value drivers across the real estate classes
- Modelling real estate debt and working of debt related metrics
- Preparation of market and investor presentations
- Assistance in the execution of transactions
- Drafting of sales memoranda for internal and external use
- Assisting other team members in investment transaction work and instructions
- Preparation of investment brochure material, and presentation documents and materials
- Preparation of weekly investment schedules and deals list
- The collection and continued monitoring of market transaction data
- University degree in economics or finance, the position is suitable for graduates
- Very good command of English
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Proactive and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team, who deal effectively with colleagues and clients
- Excellent IT Skills
- Previous experience in analysing commercial investments and carrying out modelling is advantage
- Market leading international company
- Young, dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Focus on continued education and self-improvement
- Interesting benefit package
- Competitive remuneration package
If you feel that this role is suitable for you please send us your CV with subject "JuniorAn, KI" at firstname.lastname@example.org.