Who we are:
Coober fund is a proprietary algo trading company that specializes in quantitative methods and strategies. Coober is dedicated to producing superior risk-adjusted returns. Founded in 2010, the firm develops proprietary trading algorithms by using statistical methodology to identify non-random patterns in behaviors of markets. Exploiting these inefficiencies allows to earn exceptional returns while mitigating a risk. We trade across major asset classes including equities, equity indices and commodities in United States and Europe.
Coober is seeking for a team oriented, dynamic Analyst who has passion for quantitative trading. Coober is seeking for motivated individuals to join our trading team..
- Statistical/mathematical modelling of trading strategies
- Extraction of relevant signals from raw market data, price movements prediction
- Working with huge and high quality datasets
- Improving current trading strategies, proposing algorithmic refinements
- Developing new strategies with a team leader
- Knowledge of Python, R, MATLAB or C#
- Prior experience in data analysis, mathematical statistics
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think rigorously
- Strong ability to work independently and attention to detail
- Committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards
- Proven team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities
- Competitive salary and bonuses depending on the profitability
- Part-time or full time contract
- Learning environment with extensive exposure to financial modeling
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with subject "job Analyst KI"